Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Some of the promised pictures =)


So Precious!!!

Cute little pair!

Jer Bear as he is mostly called by me, lost both his front teeth almost at the same time.
Talk about a lisp!!! I don't remember either of the big boys having one. =)
It's actually cute.

Ready for bed!
He is usually such a happy baby! We are so happy to have him! =)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! He looks like such a happy guy! I realized its been forever since I "stopped in" to see what you've been up to. Sorry! We're hoping to come out in January, hopefully it will work and we can see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! All the kids are growing up!! WOW! I love the new picture at the top! I am missing everyone but am excited about coming in December. I can't wait to see you all!!
    Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete