Monday, January 24, 2011

Elyse's 5th birthday


Our birthday girl and her yearly roses from her daddy.

This year she got spoiled because she didn't just get her number in years in roses, this time she got a whole dozen!

Elyse makes me smile.

Her personality reminds us of the little mouse from "If you give a mouse a cookie"
She is a wonderful little girl and I am so thankful to the Lord for her.
I couldn't imagine life without her... especially with a house full of boys! =)

Beautiful...

Left to right,
Kerri R., Alana P., Marcail W., Anne H., Reece E., Elyse and Jessica H.,

I think everyone knows how much Elyse loves to chew gum...
She got at least 5 packets of gum!!!
She was very excited. I guess she has gum to last a lifetime!!! =) or at least till next week.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment