Psalm 103:1
Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Psalm 103:2
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Psalm 139:14
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
Psalm 139:15
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Psalm 139:16
Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.
Psalm 139:17
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
Psalm 139:18
If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.
Congratulations on your new little guy!! We are so happy for you. We would love to bring you all dinner sometime and see Baby Mathew. Glad everyone is doing well. Love, Lori
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!! can't wait to meet him! so excited for you all. love you lots, elizabeth
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Baby Matthew is adorable!!! I wish i was there to give you all big hugs and help out. With love from, Beth/ Auntie Beth <3
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am so happy for you all! Anna
ReplyDeleteWelcome baby Mathew! I've been haunting the blog looking for your arrival. Glad you are here now!
ReplyDeleteOh I can't wait to meet him and hold him!! Thanks so much for calling the other night!! Love you all and we'll see you soon!
ReplyDeleteJust heard a few days ago that little Matthew had been born. What a cutie!! Congratulations to all of you. I bet his big brothers and sister are having fun pampering him. :)
ReplyDeleteSuzanna,
ReplyDeleteWow, what a beautiful new baby boy.
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
Love you all ~ Beck