Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Week of School Year 2010-2011

"Mama, do you have to?" Yes! I want to prove that I make you do school and I don't just sit around taking pictures all the time!!! So here is Michael doing his vocabulary. I am sure it is your favorite subject, right?! Right?!! Michael???


Cameron is doing his Spanish Class. They start off listening to a story in English and as the week progresses more and more words get changed to Spanish. By the end of the week the whole story is in Spanish. Of course they get tested a long the way. I like it.
Jeremy is doing his math class. So cute to watch him learn all the little addition facts. To think that Michael and Cameron at one time where also in the little numbers and are now doing Pre-Algebra!!! Time Flies!!!
Miss Elyse? Well she is drawing our family! Except we all have square heads, no torsos, and hair growing out of the sides of our heads and ears!!! She did get the right number. She even counted Baby. Itty Bitty Baby square head!

4 comments:

  1. I think your daughter is absolutely beautiful!!! She must take after her mother. Michael really gave a fake smile but I would too if I had to do school again. Love the post. Keep posting I like to keep in touch with what is going on with you and your. Love you!

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Cherish the square-head family. Soon enough she will discover that people have round heads...and waists...and hey, you should be glad that hubby still has hair. (Had to throw that one in there, in case Eric is still stalking your blog. Hehe.) Adelaide's drawings look similar, except she does seem to know that heads are spherical. :) However, her specialty is drawing cars. (Can you tell she has older brothers who are HUGE car fans?) It's fun to take pics of the drawings the kids make on the white board, Magna-doodle or Etch-A-Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think if you didn't allow elise to watch spongebob SQUARE pants so much, she'd draw people w/ round heads. :)such smart kids.

    ReplyDelete