Saturday, July 24, 2010

Trying on Mamma's Wedding veil and Necklace.


I never thought when I wore this veil and necklace that one day I would have a precious little girl wearing it almost 14 years later!!! I wish she could try on my wedding dress too, but that was burned in a fire we had of our shed about 8 years ago. She had a lot of fun dressing up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suz, Been a while since I stopped in to see what all you have been up to! Looks like you have been busy! I love the picture of Elyse in the wedding veil. Maybe you can find a wedding dress similar to yours at a thrift store that she could play with. I am looking forward to letting Tara play with all that stuff too! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It has been eight years since I last stayed with you?

    ReplyDelete